Monday, June 13, 2016

Awakening all of Humanity








If you want to awaken all of humanity, 
then awaken all of yourself:

If you want to eliminate the suffering of the world, 
then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself.

Truly the greatest gift you have to give is, 
that of your own self-transformation.

- Lao Tzu

_____________________

A contemporary of Confucius, during 6th century BC.  Lao Tzu the legendary writer and philosopher is the author of the Tao Te Ching (The Way)  and the founder of philosophical Taoism. 

2 comments:

  1. Selfishness guided the first sixty years of my life. I therefore appreciate the wisdom of your post. Life's journey allowed me to see and accept the selfish fears of worldwide nuclear annihilation in AUG-SEPT 1945 frightened world leaders into uniting the nations and national Academies of Sciences on 24 OCT 1945 to hide from the public the source of energy in atomic bombs. The same source of energy in the Sun CREATED & SUSTAINS every atom, life and planet in the solar system. See "Solar energy" by Oliver K. Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we are sailing in the same boat or rather have surmounted a great mountain of life. To see a new vision which eluded me for almost a lifetime.

    I had a series of life shaking experiences in my personal and professional life, which jolted me awake to a greater and true reality, nice my sharing emotions and thoughts with others.

    I am curious to learn about what triggered the changes in you?

    Over the next few weeks, I will certainly go through the huge amount of literature you have posted on the internet and revert
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete